MBA Prep / MBA Prep Accelerated
The MBA Prep Accelerated application is open!
Deadline: September 1 (Application fee waived for Accelerated candidates who submit before April 30).
Note: the MBA Prep Traditional Program (Class of 2022) application will launch in July 2020
Accelerated Participation Criteria:
- OFFICIAL GMAT Score of 680+
- 3.3+ GPA
- Plans to apply to business school in Round 1 of Fall 2020
- 3 to 5 years of work experience
COVID-19 and Official Exam Update:
In light of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, MLT is modifying the Official GMAT/GRE exam policy for the current MBA Prep Accelerated application cycle.
If the GMAT or GRE testing center near you is closed due to COVID-19, you can determine whether there is another nearby center at which you would be comfortable sitting for the exam. If not, you can apply for MBA Prep Accelerated with an Official GMAT/GRE practice test developed by GMAC or ETS.
MLT will require all applicants who submit an application by July 15th with an official practice test to also submit an official GMAT/GRE exam score by 11:59 pm PST on July 15th, 2020. If you submit an application post-July 15th, 2020, you will be required to submit an official GMAT/GRE exam score report with your application.
About MBA Prep
MLT’s MBA Prep programs provide African American, Latino, and Native American professionals with personalized guidance and effective tools to successfully navigate the business school application process, and optimize their MBA experience. MBA Prep includes:
- Personalized coaching to develop a winning game plan for admission
- Access to top MBA program admissions officers at three seminars that are hosted by our business school and corporate partners
- Deep experience and knowledge to cultivate personal clarity and help fellows identify which schools are the best fit
- A network of high-performing peers in the MLT community