MBA Prep / MBA Prep Accelerated
The MBA Prep and Accelerated applications are open!
Deadlines for MBAP 2022 (Traditional & Accelerated; Fall 2022 MBA start date):
- Round 1: August 30
- Round 2: September 30
- Round 3: November 30 (NEW)
- Official GMAT/GRE Deadline for MBAP 2022: January 15, 2021
Deadlines for MBAP 2022 (Accelerated ONLY; Fall 2022 MBA start date):
- Round 1:
- Application Opens: February 1
- Application 1 Deadline: April 30
Note: All admissions decisions will be sent by April 30th, and applicants will start the MBAP Accelerated program on May 17th, 2021.
- Round 2:
- Application Opens: May 1
- Application 1 Deadline: July 16
Note: Admissions decisions will be sent on a rolling basis, applicants will start the MBAP Accelerated program on a rolling basis.
MBA Prep Eligibility Criteria
- Ethnicity: Identification as African American/Black, Latinx/Hispanic, and/or Native American
- Citizenship: U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident or DACA participant
- Academic Achievement: Bachelor’s degree required; those with strong academic standing are encouraged to apply
- Work Experience: At least one year of post-undergraduate work experience is required to apply. If you have less than one year of work experience, please sign up below to receive early notice about opportunities for next year’s program
- Leadership: Demonstrated leadership experience through community involvement, participation with community service organizations, academic organizations or professional/ work associations
Additional GMAT and GRE Score Criteria and Notifications:
The MBAP Traditional program requires all applicants to submit an official GMAT score of 500+ or the equivalent on the GRE. The middle 80% range for the most recent class is 570 – 700.
Note: Candidates are encouraged to submit an official exam score with their application that has been taken after January 1, 2017. However, candidates may submit their applications without an exam score for an initial review. Applicants who are selected to move forward will be required to submit an official GMAT or GRE test score before any admissions offer can be finalized.
Additional Accelerated Participation Criteria and Notifications:
- OFFICIAL GMAT Score of 680+
- 3.3+ GPA
- Plans to apply to business school in Round 1 of Fall 2020
- 3 to 5 years of work experience
About MBA Prep
MLT’s MBA Prep programs provide African American, Latino, and Native American professionals with personalized guidance and effective tools to successfully navigate the business school application process, and optimize their MBA experience. MBA Prep includes:
- Personalized coaching to develop a winning game plan for admission
- Access to top MBA program admissions officers at three seminars that are hosted by our business school and corporate partners
- Deep experience and knowledge to cultivate personal clarity and help fellows identify which schools are the best fit
- A network of high-performing peers in the MLT community
GRE Test Takers: Use the GRE Comparison Tool for Business Schools to get your predicted GMAT Total score (for comparison purposes only)