NOTE: Application deadline is August 1, 2023
College opens one door...MLT opens the rest.
MLT Ascend is a college success and career preparation program for low-income and first-generation college students who identify as African-American, Latinx, or Native American. The program includes one-on-one and group support, access to prestigious employers for internships, skills development seminars and training, and exposure to the MLT national network.
For more about MLT Ascend, click here.
- Must currently be enrolled in a 4 year university or 2 year community college and have completed at least one semester of college coursework with intent to complete a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum college GPA of 2.8 (cumulative) or compelling evidence of academic achievement*
- Nominated by an MLT community or university partner or current MLT program participant or alum
- African-American, Latinx, Native American, or multi-racial
- Low and moderate-income and/or first-generation (neither parent earned a college degree)
*For applicants with a college GPA below 2.8, consideration may be given to one's cumulative high school record, standardized test scores, academic honors, or demonstrated improvement in the current semester or summer courses.
First time user? Register here
Already have an account? Login here