College opens one door...MLT opens the rest.
MLT Ascend is a college success and career preparation program for low-income and first-generation college students who identify as African-American, Latinx, or Native American. The program includes one-on-one and group support, access to prestigious employers for internships, skills development seminars and training, and exposure to the MLT national network.
For more about MLT Ascend, click here.
- College sophomore attending a 4-year college or university for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Minimum college GPA of 2.8 (cumulative) or compelling evidence of academic achievement*
- Nominated by an MLT community or university partner
- African-American, Latinx, Native American or multi-racial
- Low and moderate-income and/or first-generation (neither parent earned a college degree)
*For applicants with a college GPA below 2.8, consideration may be given to one's cumulative high school record, standardized test scores, academic honors, or demonstrated improvement in the current semester or summer courses.
First time user? Register here
Already have an account? Login here